Botswana Management Hunts

NKWE SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reviews
8
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
1,247
Location
Ghanzi Botswana
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
20
Media
153
NKWE Safaris Botswana
2024 Management Hunt
​




Hello All


We have the following management hunts available in southern Botswana in the Kalahari. We need to take off some Eland, Gemsbok and Wildebeest. As always are hunts are sold all inclusive. No hidden fees. Arrival and departure will be from Gaborone. This is an idea of packages that can be offered. If you have something else in mind please let us know. We can certainly customize a package. Extra management animals can be added to any package. Trophy animals can also be added.

The following hunts are for 2 Hunter Minimum
Include 7 Full Hunting Days for both Hunters
2 Hunters sharing the animals in packages



Package #1
4 Eland
4 Gemsbok
4 Wildebeest

$10,400 ($5200 per hunter)



Package #2
6 Eland
6 Gemsbok
6 Blue Wildebeest

$12,500 ($6,250 per hunter)







4 Hunter Package
7 Full Hunting days
Hunters sharing animals listed
8 Eland
8 Gemsbok
8 Wildebeest

$20,200 ($5050 per hunter)






Special Cull Package
4 Hunters
10 Full Hunting Days
Sharing animals listed

16 Eland
16 Gemsbok
16 Wildebeest

$32,400 ($8,100 per hunter)


Included in all hunts:
Accommodation
All Meals
Drinks (Beer/Wine/Local spirits)
Rifle Permits
Transfer to and From Gaborone airport
PH and Trackers


Excluded:
Airfare
Any before or after expenses

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello IronRanger
We have a few openings throughout the season. Any month in particular that you’re looking for.

You’re more than welcome to a rifle. We don’t charge for rental. Only the ammo used.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,284
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top