BOTSWANA: Leopard Hunt Report

Great Story. I am just wondering what would have happened if you missed????? well, maybe we wouldn't be reading this right now?!
 
I’m sure the three of us would have been in the hospital getting hundreds of stiches.
 
Congratz on a nice cat. I imagine that the adrenaline dump is wearing off in the last two or three days.
I don’t get adrenaline, although once the cat was dead on the ground I did feel a tinge.
 
Congrats on the leopard and a great story to boot.
 
From my PH….

“The scull measured 16 which is 2 inches above SCI min of 14 and makes Rowland Ward with ¾ inch.. thats huge. RW min is 15¼”.
 
Congratulations on your leopard. You went with a good outfitter and team.

I also leopard hunted successfully with them in 2023 in Botswana. I want to return.

Happy hunting to all, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.
 
From my PH….

“The scull measured 16 which is 2 inches above SCI min of 14 and makes Rowland Ward with ¾ inch.. thats huge. RW min is 15¼”.
Pretty darn groovy.
Congrats.
Spike
 
Congratulations on your leopard. You went with a good outfitter and team.

I also leopard hunted successfully with them in 2023 in Botswana. I want to return.

Happy hunting to all, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.
Congrats on your leopard
 
@Sourdough,

great shooting and VERY well done are appropriate but seem ....not consequential enough words to describe what i am actually thinking about the hunt and the job you did under pressure, but, well done anyway!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,341
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top