AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
Nkwe Safaris 2022 Packages. Come Hunt Botswana

Hunts will take place in Ghanzi Botswana. Arrival and departure will be from Maun Airport. Camp is a 3 hour drive from airport. Camp consists of 4 safari tents and 2 chalets (Hunters choice). Hunts are sold all inclusive. No Hidden or Extra charges.

Included
Transfer to and from Maun Airport
All meals lodging and drinks (cool drinks and local beer wine and spirits)
Trophy Prep and delivery to Taxidermy
Gun Use (If not bringing own)

Not Included
Dip and Pack
Airfare
Any before or after expenses
Ammo (If using our rifles, we ask you pay for ammo used)

All packages include 7 full hunting days

Kudu Package

1 Trophy Kudu
1 Kudu Cow
1 Zebra
1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Trophy Impala
1 Duiker
1 Jackal
Total $5,000

Gemsbok Package
1 Trophy Gemsbok
1 Gemsbok Cow
1 Zebra
1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Warthog
1 Steenbok
1 Jackal
Total $5,000

Eland Package
1 Eland Bull
1 Eland Cow
1 Zebra
1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Impala
1 Warthog
1 Jackal
Total $5,500

All Around Package
1 Kudu
1 Gemsbok
1 Eland
1 Zebra
1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Impala
1 Warthog
Total $7,500

CULL PACKAGE
(2x1: 2 Hunters: Sharing)
2 Gemsbok
2 Eland Bulls
2 Eland Cows
2 Zebra
2 Blue Wildebeest
2 Jacal
Total $8,000

Day Fees:
1 Hunter to 1 PH $350 per day
2 Hunters to 1 PH $250 per day
Observer $150 per day

Trophy Fees:
Kudu $1500
Eland $1600
Waterbuck $1400
Blue Wildebeest $600
Zebra $600
Gemsbok $1000
Red Hartabeest $1000
Impala $400
Giraffe $2500
Warthog $350
Springbok $500
Duiker $200
Steenbok $200

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I hunted with NKWE in 2019. 110%!! Absolutely perfect and flawless. Food was the best. Jaco kept me laughing every night in camp. Both quantity and trophy quality are the best I've seen for wild game anywhere in Africa.

I hunted with Jaco in June of 2021 with my dad and 13 year old. It was a great hunt, had an amazing time! Great area, great camp,great animals. They worked really hard to make sure my Dad and Son got on stuff, even though we lost a day to Covid tests in JoBerg (I hate CVS).

Add in a couple days of fishing in the Okavango if you go, that was amazing as well!

Thank you Cal and Mike for the kind words. It means a lot. Pleasure to have you guys.

I hunted with Jaco in September on a concession in Chobe. You could not ask for a better PH/friend to hunt with. He will break his neck getting you the animals you desire. There virtually is no concession in Botswana this guy has not hunted at some point in time. He is a born and raised Botswanan. His Bushman trackers are those that he grew up with as a child and now their children are growing up together in the same fashion. It shows when you hunt with him that he truly cares about the conservation of the animals, land, and the culture. PM me if there is any questions I can answer, but you can be 100% comfortable and confident in booking with Jaco.

those are down right fabulous trophy fees !!! It has me rethinking my next trip.

Botswana is an amazing place. Good luck to whoever follows up on this offer. You won’t regret it!

I hunted with Jaco in September on a concession in Chobe. You could not ask for a better PH/friend to hunt with. He will break his neck getting you the animals you desire. There virtually is no concession in Botswana this guy has not hunted at some point in time. He is a born and raised Botswanan. His Bushman trackers are those that he grew up with as a child and now their children are growing up together in the same fashion. It shows when you hunt with him that he truly cares about the conservation of the animals, land, and the culture. PM me if there is any questions I can answer, but you can be 100% comfortable and confident in booking with Jaco.

Thank you cdub. Very much appreciated

Ok, so I'm back "looking again" :) Isn't there slight issues with exporting stuff out of BOT bc there is only one real dip and pack place and they can be hard to work with? That's my recollection. Anyone ?

I hunted Botswana twice in 2021. My trophies as well as my buddies trophies from May are already at our taxidermist in the states. They are crating my September hunt now. Debbie has been very good to work with.

I hunted Botswana twice in 2021. My trophies as well as my buddies trophies from May are already at our taxidermist in the states. ………

One advantage of your party being some of the few hunters making shipments in 2021.

Ok, so I'm back "looking again" :) Isn't there slight issues with exporting stuff out of BOT bc there is only one real dip and pack place and they can be hard to work with? That's my recollection. Anyone ?

There is a defacto monopoly on shipping and crating trophies in Botswana.

I have hunted 3 times with Jaco in 3 years. 2019, 20 and 21. No Issues at all with shipping. Yes Debbie from Mochaba is the only game in town, everything went smoothly. The hunt from 2020 was with six family members and again no issue.

I have hunted 3 times with Jaco in 3 years. 2019, 20 and 21. No Issues at all with shipping. Yes Debbie from Mochaba is the only game in town, everything went smoothly. The hunt from 2020 was with six family members and again no issue.
Egan, do you know how their rates for dip and pack per animal and shipping rates compared to say SA or Namibia ?

Egan, do you know how their rates for dip and pack per animal and shipping rates compared to say SA or Namibia ?

IMG_5141.JPG

This is my bill from 2019 Family Hunt.

I have done multiple shipments out of Maun using Debbie. She has been great to work with and costs were never unreasonable.

View attachment 446162

This is my bill from 2019 Family Hunt.

The $100 per animal in processing is reasonable. Unfortunately I'm not as well versed in freight charges but the $5,100 seems a little steep given that was 2019. But again, I'm no expert in freight. I do know the costs are generally based on metric volume not weight per se.

Thanks for sharing !

The $100 per animal in processing is reasonable. Unfortunately I'm not as well versed in freight charges but the $5,100 seems a little steep given that was 2019. But again, I'm no expert in freight. I do know the costs are generally based on metric volume not weight per se.

Thanks for sharing !

Also keep in mind this was 17 animals and 640 pounds in 2 crates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.