These are totally fair charges!
Expect a lot of business.
Very well done.

47dfe83d-1eba-4f6f-a3cd-67ca1cfca3e3.jpg

fb86dc84-ec87-4db2-960e-a76a1474e833.jpg

0ea6968f-92af-4173-b459-e2bf83864c46.jpg

7bfc3abb-9839-4d12-b63d-2ea79a400757.jpg

Some pictures from last couple days hunting

If I could, after 2 years of washout planning and cancellations, for me probably for the foreseeable future, I would be on a plane to Maun yesterday! Anyone, who appreciates tracking, needs to treat themselves to those San trackers at least once in there life. IMO, nothing tops the hunting experience of tracking eland in the Kalahari sand with them. Not to mention those Bushmen are a pleasant and joyful lot- really fun to be around.

That looks like a great hunt. In terms of trophy shipment, that seems relatively normal pricing. Is it more expensive to ship out the hides/horns from here?

Looks like a great outfit to hunt with.

Just out of curiosity would it be possible to do a hunt for red Hartebeest, gemsbok, and a warthog, perhaps along with some tiger fishing? How much would a hunt like that cost? For like 7-8 days.

I would really like to go and hunt Botswana and get a chance to see the Okavango delta, it is on my bucket list.

What’s the deal with bringing your own firearms and ammunition into Botswana to hunt with ? Being a leftie I prefer my own pieces. I also bought my rifles to hunt with.
I’ve done Namibia several times and am heading out again May 10th for ten days. I reckon a change of scenery is due although in fairness Namibia never tires me.

What’s the deal with bringing your own firearms and ammunition into Botswana to hunt with ? Being a leftie I prefer my own pieces. I also bought my rifles to hunt with.
I’ve done Namibia several times and am heading out again May 10th for ten days. I reckon a change of scenery is due although in fairness Namibia never tires me.

It’s no problem. The permit is very straight forward. Be prepared though, they tax you by the round for ammo and count every one. On my last trip it took them over an hour to figure out the tax. I was tempted to ask them if I got a tax refund for the ammo I took back home, but that would likely have cost me another hour.

I hunted with NKWE in 2019. 110%!! Absolutely perfect and flawless. Food was the best. Jaco kept me laughing every night in camp. Both quantity and trophy quality are the best I've seen for wild game anywhere in Africa.

That's a really nice double. Did you have any issues importing or exporting the rifle and did you use a service to expedite it?

Looks like a great outfit to hunt with.

Just out of curiosity would it be possible to do a hunt for red Hartebeest, gemsbok, and a warthog, perhaps along with some tiger fishing? How much would a hunt like that cost? For like 7-8 days.

I would really like to go and hunt Botswana and get a chance to see the Okavango delta, it is on my bucket list.

Hello Tanner

We can certainly do that. I will send you a pm

Hello Sika98

No issue with bringing your own gun. We will gather all the paperwork and have the permit in hand when you land in Maun.

WAB is correct there is ammo tax. Yes it does take time in the airport but remember you are on Africa time. Lol. The tax is not much

My experiences through Maun have been as described- no worries and Africa time for sure. :) Everyone in Botswana seems pretty laid back and with a kind of friendly, what you see is what you get attitude. One of the reasons it’s about my favorite destination in Africa. If you are a hunter who enjoys hunting - IMO, no better experience than putting in a good hard day tracking eland in that sand behind some of those local San trackers.

Said it once and I’ll say it again, the Central Kalahari around Ghanzi won’t make it onto the cover of any travel magazine- but something about that part of Botswana and the people there got in my blood! I’m also certain the “genetics” of Central Kalahari PG like oryx, kudu and eland are hard to beat.

Places like the established destinations in RSA or Namibia might seem refined to some compared to the Kalahari around Ghanzi Botswana or remote upper Tete province in Mozambique. Give variety and new places a go once in a while. :)

My experiences through Maun have been as described- no worries and Africa time for sure. :) Everyone in Botswana seems pretty laid back and with a kind of friendly, what you see is what you get attitude. One of the reasons it’s about my favorite destination in Africa. If you are a hunter who enjoys hunting - IMO, no better experience than putting in a good hard day tracking eland in that sand behind some of those local San trackers.

Said it once and I’ll say it again, the Central Kalahari around Ghanzi won’t make it onto the cover of any travel magazine- but something about that part of Botswana and the people there got in my blood! I’m also certain the “genetics” of Central Kalahari PG like oryx, kudu and eland are hard to beat.

Places like the established destinations in RSA or Namibia might seem refined to some compared to the Kalahari around Ghanzi Botswana or remote upper Tete province in Mozambique. Give variety and new places a go once in a while. :)

Well said sir. Thank you

159078f0-5a87-4c7d-b2c0-5bd9f87e730c.jpg

2b93c290-38e7-4570-9a9d-767bd8e00e24.jpg

2bf2ddd7-90a0-4071-bda7-ac647e338495.jpg

75518c01-0ea6-4185-9027-d60175103c22.jpg

Good couple of days

0ef52fa5-8695-4769-a9c1-97563fb2b83c.jpg

6e949fde-d811-426d-8712-bcacc9d2a00e.jpg

Another hunt off to good start

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfredoYua

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.