bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Hi All

This is the perfect package to get you or someone you know introduced to hunting in Africa. This package can be taken with any other package we have to offer or it can be booked as a hunt on its own.

The total package price is $2750 and consist of the following:

7 Days accommodation with 5 full hunting days for 1 Hunter
1 x Blue wildebeest
1 x Blesbok or Steenbok
1 x Impala or Duiker

Included:
Transport to and from the airport
Licenced PH
Field prep of trophies
All meals and drinks

Excluded:

Tips to staff
Any other game hunted or lost
Taxidermy work
Accommodation before and after the safari dates

This is an all inclusive package with no hidden cost.

DSC_3256.JPG
IMG_4986.JPG
IMG_5110.JPG
IMG_5377.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
2017 or 2018 sir? Or both?

Interesting because you rarely see steenbok and duiker on a beginner hunt. Those little trophies can be hard to find holding still long enough to get a sight on!

Interesting because you rarely see steenbok and duiker on a beginner hunt. Those little trophies can be hard to find holding still long enough to get a sight on!
Very true but if the stalk is good you will find them relaxed enough to get a good shot in!! But lets see it as a beginner package that the more experienced hunter can book as well to add on to his tiny 10???;););)

Just a thought, but if something less tough than a blue Wildebeest were substituted, this would be a perfect hunt for a kid or lady using a 243 Winchester.

All of our packages are very flexiable and animals can be swapped for other animals in the same price range. If there is a significant price difference the price would be adjusted accordingly. But it is a great idea there Sir

For beginners or for experienced hunters you will not find a better company to hunt with I have hunted with them many times my P.H.was Frikkie I now call him my 2nd son
John cropper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg