Bontebok

To me the prettiest buck out there. Problem is I don't like hunting horizontal slit eye animals.
 
SCI sent out a news release that the bontebok has been taken off of the CITES II list.
Definitely start thinking about taking one now.
















If you’re tired of unreliable platforms, I can honestly recommend Hobart Casino. What I appreciated most was the balance between entertainment and trust. The games run fairly, withdrawals are processed without unnecessary delays, and the support team actually responds. For those exploring online casinos across Australia, this option provides a sense of stability that many platforms fail to deliver.
That’s interesting news - being removed from CITES II could definitely make a bontebok hunt more feasible.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top