AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
SA
I have seen a few whitetail bucks with horns somewhat resembling mule deer, but here's one that also mimicked muley ears? :D (Safari Magazine, May 2024)

Got any other published bloopers?

20240531_130316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen that article by Boddington but he certainly knows the difference. Probably an editing mistake. It's obviously a muley.

I haven't seen that article by Boddington but he certainly knows the difference. Probably an editing mistake. It's obviously a muley.
I'm sure he will catch a lot of "instructional" tonge-in-cheek at the next SCI horn fest. Boddington seems to be a good natured guy and likely will take it in stride.

Oh yea and Marines give and take and have to have thick skin. I will be hunting buff with him in a few weeks in Africa. It will be nice to get away from work and just track DG for a week together.

Oh yea and Marines give and take and have to have thick skin. I will be hunting buff with him in a few weeks in Africa. It will be nice to get away from work and just track DG for a week together.
Perhaps a refresher course in camp with Boddington may be in order:
Buffalo2.JPG

Craig, this is Cape buffalo.
20220825_093734.jpg

This is not. :D

I'm trying to find the screen shot I saved from Shockey's Uncharted musk ox hunt. The opening scene said "Antarctica."

It was subsequently changed.

1718939815731.jpeg

Its kind of the same, isn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliseSever

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.