Bloopers

Ontario Hunter

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
7,917
Reaction score
10,739
Media
37
Articles
1
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
SA
I have seen a few whitetail bucks with horns somewhat resembling mule deer, but here's one that also mimicked muley ears? :D (Safari Magazine, May 2024)


Got any other published bloopers?

20240531_130316.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen pictures of cheetah labeled as leopard or it could have been the other way around in a Robert Ruark book I think it was, ive seen others but can’t place them. That is one of my many pet peeves.
 
I haven't seen that article by Boddington but he certainly knows the difference. Probably an editing mistake. It's obviously a muley.
 
I haven't seen that article by Boddington but he certainly knows the difference. Probably an editing mistake. It's obviously a muley.
I'm sure he will catch a lot of "instructional" tonge-in-cheek at the next SCI horn fest. Boddington seems to be a good natured guy and likely will take it in stride.
 
Oh yea and Marines give and take and have to have thick skin. I will be hunting buff with him in a few weeks in Africa. It will be nice to get away from work and just track DG for a week together.
 
Oh yea and Marines give and take and have to have thick skin. I will be hunting buff with him in a few weeks in Africa. It will be nice to get away from work and just track DG for a week together.
Perhaps a refresher course in camp with Boddington may be in order:
Buffalo2.JPG

Craig, this is Cape buffalo.
20220825_093734.jpg

This is not. :D
 
No, no...top one is kudu...bottom one is honey badger.
 
There’s a good one going around some of the wire services, it’s a picture of a speckled trout (spotted sea trout) to some but it’s labeled as a freaking shark.
 
I'm trying to find the screen shot I saved from Shockey's Uncharted musk ox hunt. The opening scene said "Antarctica."

It was subsequently changed.
 
1718939815731.jpeg


Its kind of the same, isn't it?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,828
Members
169,423
Latest member
dknoxivam
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top