Blaser Kickstop

Bwaybuilder

AH fanatic
AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
525
Reaction score
447
Location
VIRGINIA
Hunted
South Africa
Blaser 16oz Kickstop, fits R8 and R93, $250 shipped in the US.
20260904_194643.jpg
 
For those looking for more weight in your Blaser R8, this will do it for you. Plus it’s half off retail!

Good luck with the sale my friend. BTW - Did you weigh this on a scale? I was told mine is a 12 oz, but I recently weighed it and it’s only 10.8.
 
For those looking for more weight in your Blaser R8, this will do it for you. Plus it’s half off retail!

Good luck with the sale my friend. BTW - Did you weigh this on a scale? I was told mine is a 12 oz, but I recently weighed it and it’s only 10.8.
No, I did not weigh it. I bought from Europtic as 16oz and packaging label stated same.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,926
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top