Blaser FBX has been released

BeeMaa

AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
9,387
Reaction score
27,551
Location
Alexandria, VA USA
Media
151
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
5
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
The new Blaser FBX sporting shotgun has now been released. They've taken lessons learned from the F3 and applied them to this. Bringing the weight lower in the receiver and more centralized between the hands, not to mention a reshaped stock made to reduce felt recoil. I've not seen this level of engraving done by a laser, and the process of applying the DLC coating is very neat to watch. If I were not hip deep in the F3 and on the market for a sporting shotgun...this would be at the top of my list.

With the FBX expected to be priced well below the Beretta DT11, it should make things interesting.


https://www.blaser.de/us/produkte/waffen/fbx/fbx-sporting
 
The TGS guy just released a new vid on a Blaser tour. Mostly about the R8 production line, but fascinating how well they do things. Wondering how much different the FBX will be compared to the F3, which is an exceptional shotgun.
 
Starting price 12 pounds = 16k USD for the basic model.
 
I found it available for pre-order for $14K USD, which is in the same ballpark as a new Beretta DT11.
 
I found it available for pre-order for $14K USD, which is in the same ballpark as a new Beretta DT11.
@BeeMaa: let’s see what Top Sporting Clays shooters will shoot this New Blazer? - that will have an immediate increase in that guns popularity. National & World Champions like Anthony Matarese shot Beretta DT11 for 10 years - he just switched to Beretta’s SL2 and Brandon Powell shoots Kreigoff K80….That helps sell a lot of shotguns. If I thought I could shoot as well as either of those guys - I’d buy those guns in a heartbeat. But it would be like Me wearing Brad Pitt’s “tuxedo” —— I still won’t look any better !!
 
The new Blaser FBX sporting shotgun has now been released. They've taken lessons learned from the F3 and applied them to this. Bringing the weight lower in the receiver and more centralized between the hands, not to mention a reshaped stock made to reduce felt recoil. I've not seen this level of engraving done by a laser, and the process of applying the DLC coating is very neat to watch. If I were not hip deep in the F3 and on the market for a sporting shotgun...this would be at the top of my list.

With the FBX expected to be priced well below the Beretta DT11, it should make things interesting.


https://www.blaser.de/us/produkte/waffen/fbx/fbx-sporting
Amazing technology at work. After watching that video the price actually seems like a great deal. A custom fitted stock in :30
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top