Blackhorn 209

MTA

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
567
Reaction score
1,065
Location
DFW
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
GOA
Hunted
South Africa
Howdy AH

I have 2 - 10oz Bottles and 1 - partial bottle of 6oz. The partial bottle has a red Thompson Center fill spout that is very handy.

The 10oz bottles are no longer produced and all I could find on prices were the 8oz bottles which go from $80-90 or $10-11.25 per ounce

Price is $220 which is about $8.46 an ounce. I cannot ship this so this will have to be FTF in the DFW area or for $20 more I will go further (Waco / Temple, Oklahoma, etc). If you can show evidence of this being in stock somewhere for cheaper, let me know and I will adjust accordingly. Thank you

IMG_0675.jpg
 
Current price at lgs
IMG_1361.jpeg
 
The majority of people that I knew that used it including myself moved on to other powders when their price escalated and there was a shortage of it.

Good luck with selling it.
 
160 or will trade for Hodgdon Longshot, 9mm or .45acp projectiles, or Small / Large Pistol primers
 
Sold, thank you
 
I appreciate you meeting up with me.

Cost me another $500 walking in to BPS. I had to get that full auto Crosman BB gun after shooting one last weekend. A few more things found their way to my cart as well. LOTS of CO2 cartridges and BBs.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MTA
I appreciate you meeting up with me.

Cost me another $500 walking in to BPS. I had to get that full auto Crosman BB gun after shooting one last weekend. A few more things found their way to my cart as well. LOTS of CO2 cartridges and BBs.
Appreciate you making the drive, sorry for the additional expense :LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top