Black Friday?

jpr9954

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
33,944
Location
North Carolina
Articles
6
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa
I didn't see any posts for Black Friday sales. If you know of something that would be useful or helpful to those on the AH Forum, please post it here.

For example, GoBros has Darn Tough wool socks on sale at a good discount.
 

Two of my favorite pistols in world for great deals.

SW shield
HK VP9

Both colors kind of weird but screaming deals on both.

Also dead air sandman and omega suppressors cheap. AB supressors has their dedicated 5.56 aB warthog cheap too
 
I didn't see any posts for Black Friday sales. If you know of something that would be useful or helpful to those on the AH Forum, please post it here.

For example, GoBros has Darn Tough wool socks on sale at a good discount.
Is it me or people didn't come out this year.
 
Image1700823023.040703.jpg

Great product with exceptional quality and accuracy. Allegedly will start loading North Fork bullets as well.

HH
 
May I gently suggest, with all due respect to wonderful USA traditions, that we have enough USA origin "Black Friday" bulls*** marketing in Canada ( and the rest of the world ) to gag a goose already. Not sure Why we might need or should promote more of that on an international hunting forum? Many members here are not from the USA, please do not presume we all ascribe to USA marketing hype.
 
Last edited:
May I gently suggest, with all due respect to wonderful USA traditions, that we have enough USA origin "Black Friday" bulls*** marketing in Canada ( and the rest of the world ) to gag a goose already. Not sure Why we might need or should promote more of that on an international hunting forum? Many members here are not from the USA, please do not presume we all ascribe to USA marketing hype.
You are indeed correct that that this is an international forum with many members not from the United States. Conversely, there are a lot of Americans on this forum. My goal in the post was for members to help other members find deals on products that might be useful in their hunt.

We live in inflationary times. Money saved on Darn Tough socks or hunting ammo or whatever could be put aside for the next trip to Africa or even a trip to Saskatchewan.

I love Canada. My first girlfriend was from the Niagara region of Ontario, I have traveled your great country extensively and visited most provinces though not Saskatchewan. I even did a grad school paper on the Parti Quebecois and the concept of sovereignty-association. That said, I don't presume to belittle Canadian traditions and I would ask the same of you.
 
May I gently suggest, with all due respect to wonderful USA traditions, that we have enough USA origin "Black Friday" bulls*** marketing in Canada ( and the rest of the world ) to gag a goose already. Not sure Why we might need or should promote more of that on an international hunting forum? Many members here are not from the USA, please do not presume we all ascribe to USA marketing

I intend no offense or to stir the pot, Buuut.....

With SCI Convention just 2 months away, various international shooting competitions starting soon, Americans traveling traveling to hunt and vacation abroad, etc. etc., I'm sure there are items on sale this time of year in the US as well as in various other countries. Items that are not offered any where else or they are more expensive at home than purchased abroad and since we all like to save money when possible.

Would it not be a good thing to have a local forum member to contact allowing to assist the other forum member that is traveling to thier location to by acquiring such item(s) at a better price?

Example: When I travel outside the US I like to visit local shops to purchase items that are either not available or not within my budget here in the US. For me it is just another, although very weak, excuse to travel to or through a particular city or country.
 
You are indeed correct that that this is an international forum with many members not from the United States. Conversely, there are a lot of Americans on this forum. My goal in the post was for members to help other members find deals on products that might be useful in their hunt.

We live in inflationary times. Money saved on Darn Tough socks or hunting ammo or whatever could be put aside for the next trip to Africa or even a trip to Saskatchewan.

I love Canada. My first girlfriend was from the Niagara region of Ontario, I have traveled your great country extensively and visited most provinces though not Saskatchewan. I even did a grad school paper on the Parti Quebecois and the concept of sovereignty-association. That said, I don't presume to belittle Canadian traditions and I would ask the same of you.
+1
 
Ok well, happy shopping then. I must be getting an early case of holiday advertising burnout!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,380
Members
169,551
Latest member
tefiliri1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top