Birthday Gift From Mrs. Delgado

No , man :) That was a roe deer. 33 kilograms ( live weight )
Excuse my metric ignorance. 33k=?lbs? 72.6lbs? Maybe? If so, that’s not any Duiker size photo I’ve ever seen? Never seen a real Duiker?

The birthday gift I got from my wife was a lawn mower,...what did I wrong?

(n)

HWL

Excuse my metric ignorance. 33k=?lbs? 72.6lbs? Maybe? If so, that’s not any Duiker size photo I’ve ever seen? Never seen a real Duiker?
Pardon my ignorance. I have only seen photos of Duiker . I do hope to hunt some next year in Botswana as part of my mixed bag hunt. But you CAN draw a comparison. An average Duiker is even smaller than a roe deer , so #1 shot would , in all probability pole axe it :)

And magically it holds at least two more rounds than most others...haha:ROFLMAO:
I'm not the only one whose BRNO ZKK - 602 in .375 HH Magnum holds 7 shots . And l actually found out why this happens. Also , l would like to point out that l have been a member here on these forums for quite some time and have never misled anybody ( knowingly ) about anything. Lying about a rifle holding one more round than it normally does would be pretty low among my list of things to do.

Last edited:
.585 Hubel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianne1092

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.