Binocular recommendations?

IMG_0221.webp


:) :D :)
 
A lot of good info so far - but the one point I'd stress, is to avoid compact/ small lens binos for African hunting. The 22 / 30 or anything under 40 mm lens (even an expensive bino) just doesn't cut it, in low light situations. Most plains game hunts, a few ounces won't make or break your day. The best glass you can afford in a 10 X 40/42/44 will make your hunt very enjoyable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,831
Members
169,183
Latest member
MarianoMer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top