Big Kudu

I apologise, my post may have been misleading.

Please insert, 'the bigger the Kudu the more you will have to pay'. My bad.

I hope that clears things up.
 
hi all just in from a good goose night out, but for my opinion please hit my profile and then click on about me, and then go to my best hunting tip...:happywave::beer::beer::biggrin2:

No Goose tonight, just Hops...:p

As to the original post, Willem has been sending me pics of some really nice/big Kudu. If that helps/hops... HA.
 
No Goose tonight, just Hops...:p

As to the original post, Willem has been sending me pics of some really nice/big Kudu. If that helps/hops... HA.

AAHHH there is an original post....sorry willem thought this was about prices per sizing...nah scott been a pleasant night of imbibing orange goose with plenty ice in a pint glass with a covering of coca-cola...:beer:

P.S. i didnt see that cookycobra thing from texas either!
 
I apologise, my post may have been misleading.

Please insert, 'the bigger the Kudu the more you will have to pay'. My bad.

I hope that clears things up.

It does.

I agree with that sentiment. For a large trophy you will tend to pay in sweat and time which will be in direct relation to the amount of money expended.

Some places do charge more for size of horns.
 
True I know of operations that you can shoot a 60" all you need to do is pay them $$4000 and up this even includes the fuel they use to drive you to the feed bowl.
As well as the ear tag removing service shortly before the picture session commenceses (tongue in cheeck!!)

:) I guess each to his own. :)

My best always
 
LBG Safaris trail cam (1).JPGLBG Safaris trail cam (2).JPGLBG Safaris trail cam (3).JPGLBG Safaris trail cam (4).JPGLBG Safaris trail cam (5).JPGLBG Safaris trail cam (6).JPGLBG Safaris trail cam (7).JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top