Betram Brass Options - Feedback Requested

Count me in for some 10.75x68 brass, if you don't mind. I saw 308 and 338 Norma brass, but no 358 Norma Magnum - I'd be down for that as well, Thanks for organizing!
 
Count me in for some 10.75x68 brass, if you don't mind. I saw 308 and 338 Norma brass, but no 358 Norma Magnum - I'd be down for that as well, Thanks for organizing!
I'll have norma 358 norma mag in stock in a month or 2.

275 Rigby
300 H&H
375 H&H
Copy on the first two. For 375 H&H, we have a good deal you can take advantage of right now:


Should be here next week if all goes well.

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION I'll take 200 pieces of 450 No 2 (3 1/2")

Sounds good. I'll make the pre-order page within the next week. I'll let everyone here know when it's up.
 
Just a small update: I received a list back from Bruce. I'll be setting up the pre-order this week when I have time. More details to follow.

In the meantime, we have some exciting stuff on the way from other brands.
 
They also make, or once made 8x65R. I’m not sure how much demand there would be from anyone other than me though.
 
@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION I'm interested in 470NE. I've become so discouraged by the crushing component shortages for big bore calibers across this entire industry that if I can get an order in for 470NE brass I'll probably try to buy a "lifetime" supply and not have to worry about it anymore.....
 
Just a thought for those wanting Dakota brass, is it possible to use RUM brass or 404J brass to make them.

For those wanting the 416 Ruger brass you should be able to just neck up 375 Ruger brass.
All this from a jaded memory.
 
40-65
 
If .45-120 brass were readily available, I would be seriously interested in having my .45-70 Pedersoli reamed out to that.
How much does he have in stock?
 
Just a thought for those wanting Dakota brass, is it possible to use RUM brass or 404J brass to make them.

For those wanting the 416 Ruger brass you should be able to just neck up 375 Ruger brass.
All this from a jaded memory.
404 rim = 0.543"
WSM rim = 0.535"
RUM rim = 0.534"
Dakota rim = 0.545"

Making 404J into Dakota might be more doable given the comparable rim/case diameters but Dakota 404 is a full inch shorter case than 404J plus adding a sharp shoulder.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top