Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Alain Lefol Safaris
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Zimbabwe & Chad
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some new trail cam for this season I had some stealth cam I was happy but the new one don't take as good pictures as my older one. I tried also Bushnell but there not as good at night...

Recommandation?

15DC8D40-BA1E-44FA-9FC1-79D93015DB77.jpeg

Not happy of the quality
95A82F68-71DD-4FA3-A92D-56365D4A1D23.jpeg

Even worse at night

EB476D9B-B584-416B-B160-0AEECC18B86A.jpeg

Much better on my older stealth Cam

I’ve had Bushnell Trophy Cams, Browning, Moultrie and now Tactacam.

The best non-cellular images for the money has been Browning hands down. I have several if their non-cellular cameras but don’t use them anymore.

If you are at SCI I’ll give you 1-2 to try.

I use trail cameras frequently for my security business. Cameras are used in remote locations to monitor gates and other problem areas. I've been pretty happy with most of the Browning cameras. I'd encourage you to look at trailcampro. They review many brands of cameras and give pretty extensive reviews.

I use trail cameras frequently for my security business. Cameras are used in remote locations to monitor gates and other problem areas. I've been pretty happy with most of the Browning cameras. I'd encourage you to look at trailcampro. They review many brands of cameras and give pretty extensive reviews.
I’ll echo that. I have 2 Tactacam 2.0 purchased from TCP. $ back guarantee

I’ve had Bushnell Trophy Cams, Browning, Moultrie and now Tactacam.

The best non-cellular images for the money has been Browning hands down. I have several if their non-cellular cameras but don’t use them anymore.

If you are at SCI I’ll give you 1-2 to try.
Yes I will be at SCI

Yes over the budget and specially taking the risk that an animal broke it...
I'm losing 1 or 2 like this every year
Reconyx, but not cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iwin72

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani