Best Place to Sell Firearms etc?

Not just any kitchen counter will produce the same results. There's magic in my counter top. Lol!
i thought you said mine was nicer. LMAO!!! never forget i am the @TOBY458 for DRs. he owns the bolt action world. by the way he and i are both Georgia guys and he is a man who i am honored and privaliged to hunt with and sit around a campfire with talking about Africa hunting

my apologies…i see you are not new here at all!!! you just have not sold things. post in our classifieds with great confidence and not pay fees or have any problems with payment!!!
Lol nope I been here a minute. It's all good! I just never had much cause to sell before, but I've been wanting that something-extra-nice for myself and want to get a start on raising the capital to ensure it's all settled for.

Listing has officially gone up. Thanks for your help, y'all.

~~W.G.455

You are in a gun classified sites asking the best place to sell gun. SMH
Or instead of saying inane and unhelpful things like "shaking my head", you could be more encouraging to someone who hasn't sold a firearm before and wanted to cover his bases as to suggestions. Just a thought.

AH is not a gun classifieds site..

Also, I think you are probably going to post an ad soon yourself.. I could be wrong. We’ll see. Your postings, in conjunction with the time you’ve been a member and the fact that you limit who can view your profile fits a pattern.. Not a good pattern either…

In fact I’m so confident you are a scammer that I think you ought to be banned as a precaution. I could be wrong and I’ll apologize if I am.

Or instead of saying inane and unhelpful things like "shaking my head", you could be more encouraging to someone who hasn't sold a firearm before and wanted to cover his bases as to suggestions. Just a thought.
We have a classified section and I'd rather sell there than elsewhere. So to me its like being thirsty while you live by the river. Anyways there are a bunch of them like armslist and gunbroker. pick and choose.

@Wishfulthinker580 You are quite the conspiracy theorist... Please do not derail the thread,
Thank you.
He makes a valid point. Relatively-recent or long-existing users with blocked profiles, no avatar/icon, and a plethora of sudden and barely-useful posts are often considered hallmarks of scams or even hacked accounts. Not always, but as he says, there's a pattern. In any case, I don't consider him derailing it considering that I already established that A. I had decided to sell here, and B. The listing relevant to this thread had already been posted in the Classifieds section.

I have both bought and sold things here with good results. You have been given good advice about the initial exclusive phase.............I always offer first to AH members. Never had a problem......FWB

It's a good question, selling can be stressful .. I have no idea. Ebay, ie. Fee's (how funds are transferred from PayPal to you) (is it the best interest to open a separate checking account?) .. sure it's not that big of a deal.

I get compulsive though, between packaging, what can go wrong, etc ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huixinzhouli682

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!