Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Benjamin-J-Cassidy.jpg

Benjamin J. Cassidy has been named Safari Club International's Director of Government Affairs, effective July 8. In his role, he will oversee SCI's Government Relations, Legal Advocacy and International Affairs Departments.

Cassidy joins SCI from the U.S. Department of the Interior, where he served as Senior Deputy Director for the Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs and as Senior Policy Advisor for Water and Science.

Previously, he worked for the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action and the National Republican Congressional Committee. He has served SCI in volunteer positions at the chapter level.

"Nobody does more for conservation than hunters, and no organization represents hunters better than SCI," Cassidy said. "We have an enormous opportunity right now to work with the community of land users here and abroad toward our shared goal of conserving wildlife and wild places for generations to come. I am extremely excited to lead SCI's advocacy efforts into the future."

"We are excited to welcome Ben to our team," said SCI CEO W. Laird Hamberlin. "His experience at the highest levels of government will serve SCI well as we step out to handle the challenges that hunting faces today and in the future."

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

Good to have some new folks.

Thanks for sharing this info Jerome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you