Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Benjamin-J-Cassidy.jpg

Benjamin J. Cassidy has been named Safari Club International's Director of Government Affairs, effective July 8. In his role, he will oversee SCI's Government Relations, Legal Advocacy and International Affairs Departments.

Cassidy joins SCI from the U.S. Department of the Interior, where he served as Senior Deputy Director for the Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs and as Senior Policy Advisor for Water and Science.

Previously, he worked for the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action and the National Republican Congressional Committee. He has served SCI in volunteer positions at the chapter level.

"Nobody does more for conservation than hunters, and no organization represents hunters better than SCI," Cassidy said. "We have an enormous opportunity right now to work with the community of land users here and abroad toward our shared goal of conserving wildlife and wild places for generations to come. I am extremely excited to lead SCI's advocacy efforts into the future."

"We are excited to welcome Ben to our team," said SCI CEO W. Laird Hamberlin. "His experience at the highest levels of government will serve SCI well as we step out to handle the challenges that hunting faces today and in the future."

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

Good to have some new folks.

Thanks for sharing this info Jerome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois