BEER..!

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
A handful of young children in Australia were asked what they thought of beer.
There were some interesting responses...

'I think beer must be good. My dad says the more beer he drinks the prettier my mum gets.'
--Tim, 7 years old.

'Beer makes my dad sleepy and we get to watch what we want on television when he is asleep, so beer is nice.'
--Melanie, 7 years old.

'My Mum and Dad both like beer. My Mum gets funny when she drinks it and takes her top off at parties, but Dad doesn't think it is very funny.'
--Grady, 7 years old.

''My Mum and Dad talk funny when they drink beer and the more they drink, the more they give kisses to each other, which is a good thing.'
--Toby, 7 years old.

'My Dad loves beer. The more he drinks, the better he dances. One time he danced right into the pool.'
--Lily, 7 years old.

'I don't like beer very much. Every time Dad drinks it, he burns the sausages on the barbecue and they taste disgusting.'
--Ethan, 7 years old.

'I give Dad's beer to the dog and he goes to sleep.'
--Shirley, 7 years old.

'My Mum drinks beer and she says silly things and picks on my father.
Whenever she drinks beer she yells at Dad and tells him to go bury his bone down the street again, but that doesn't make any sense.'
--Jack, 7 years old

Funny, but…………... also a little disturbing.

Out of the mouths of babes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PreciousBa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?