Barnes and Rigby Info?

Earle

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Orillia gun Club, Bancroft Fish and Game Club
Can anyone point me toward info on Barnes 416 bullets. I have 2 boxes of 400gr "X" cannelured bulets that i want to try in my 416 chambered Brno, but can't seem to find any data for these particular bullets. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

Perhaps a little more detail. The one in am asking about "X" #41690 appears the same as the "TSX" flat base bullet, but only has one cannelure grove, instead of four. Are they the same for reloading purposes? Thanks

Thank you, i saw that. My question is: is the ?X? bullet the same as the "TSX" bullet for reloading purposes?

This may help from the Barnes #3 manual.

thumbnail_20220111_162407.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I will get in touch with Barnes directly. Never actually crossed my mind to do so. Sometimes the simplest answer is the hardest to come up with. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois