Barnes 400GR Solids **Need*

kesha

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
611
Reaction score
456
Deals & offers
110
Media
235
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
Ph messaged me can't find any Barnes banded solids in 400 gr asked if I coulkd help him out.. Well I have searched online and only found 1 bx of 50 lots in the 350 gr but he want 400's for buffalo. Tried Midway, Natchezz, Cabelas etc cannot locate any anywhere any help would be much appreciated.
 
Barnes Solids are very hard, if not impossible, to find due to the U.S. governments wisdom in deciding that they were an armor piercing bullet.

They can still be sold, but not by Barnes. It is ridiculous.
 
Yes .416 Rigby guess I forgot to add it thread. I have found some to be available. Just didn't realize how hard it would be I did find an African website that had them but 3x price.
 
Why is Barnes the only ones targeted? As I saw plenty of other brands? I WAS a Hornady fan until my last safari could not find ammo I wanted was recommended Interlocks by Hornady as I gave them a list of animals to be hunted, very poor performance .308 did better than .375 by far.
 
There is 5 boxes at Graf and Sons on line.
 
Why is Barnes the only ones targeted? As I saw plenty of other brands? I WAS a Hornady fan until my last safari could not find ammo I wanted was recommended Interlocks by Hornady as I gave them a list of animals to be hunted, very poor performance .308 did better than .375 by far.

Why does government do anything that they do???? Bunch of idiot bureaucrats that actually run the country...
 
Thanks for info I saw those earlier but couldn't remember where I saw them I looked at over 100 websites.
They have been secured.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,546
Members
170,353
Latest member
mzplaymy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top