Bad kitty

Rick Cox

AH elite
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
2,234
Location
Armstrong British Colombia
Media
104
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
4
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
Last edited:
He's very lucky
 
@Tgood1 It's a good thing it wasn't a cougar or that's what would have happened!
 
If you grab any cat by the scruff of the neck like that they pretty much become docile. Now the trick is letting go of it.

On naming chickens I know folks who name all of their farm animals. The kids just know that sooner or later that they will be eating Charlie, Sam, or whatever their name is
 
If you grab any cat by the scruff of the neck like that they pretty much become docile.
This is true, but I don't know anyone big enough to do that to a bigger cat! Cougars in British Columbia can be over 250lbs and 9 feet long! Who the hell is gonna lift that off the ground by the scruff of it's neck? LOL
I think he was pretty lucky with being able to grab the lynx! Anything more than that and the outcome could have been very different.
 
Younger Lynx. Not to scared if humans obviously.
If the guy let it go I think that youngster will be back to teach those chickens a lesson or two.

I've had a Lynx stand and stare at me from within ten feet. Turns out I was standing on his kill. He'd covered the remains and I had stumbled on to his kill site. He silently watched until I walked away.
It's a little unnerving to have those yellow eyes silently staring at you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top