Back to Botswana

For those who have taken this route already…how was it with your own firearms?

I’m a PA res who is booked for May 2022 and I am hating to have to use Delta now that SAA is not running across the Atlantic

BGdino

I did not bring my own rifles. So not sure how that works with Qatar. I have brought my rifles many times on SAA and never had an issue
 
If you haven't already, check out Nat Geo's many shows on the Okavango (the wife/kids have Disney channel where you get NG for free, or you can pay extra to view on NG channel!) LOL I've passed on to PH friends in neighboring Namibia where the River flows through their own park... Get a pic with Ronnie Blackbeard! 'Have some 80s-90s videos of Peter Capstick's in Bots-really fun to watch. Enjoy!

C.W. Richter

I will have to check it out. We are heading to Shakawe today to fish in the Delta. I will right a full report when we get back.
 
BGdino

I did not bring my own rifles. So not sure how that works with Qatar. I have brought my rifles many times on SAA and never had an issue

Ok, thanks for the reply. I was hoping you took your own.
 
Botswana…envy! Looking forward to your report!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,752
Members
169,146
Latest member
akemisuk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top