Egan36

AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Leaving in 1 week for Botswana. Will be with Jaco Visser of @NKWE SAFARIS. This will be my third hunt with Jaco. Very excited.

Flying Qatar from Philadelphia to Joburg via Doha. Than airlink to Maun. First time using Qatar Airways.

Gonna do some Kudu hunting than some tiger fishing in the Okavango Delta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, have a great trip!

Have a wonderful trip Egan, dont forget to take photos of the camp.

Wish you the very best !

Qatar airways is pretty cool. I flew Jnb to Doha to Dallas last year. We were late leaving JNB even though we were one of only two planes leaving that day! Anyhow I missed my connection but they made a plan so within minutes of me landing in Doha I was met by ground staff and redirected to another flight which actually saved me 2 hours of travel time! I will use them over Emirates any day!
Enjoy your hunting with Jaco and @NKWE SAFARIS. Botswana is the ultimate African Magnet that keeps pulling you back.

Will be leaving philly next month for my eighth time .can't wait
Leaving in 1 week for Botswana. Will be with Jaco Visser of @NKWE SAFARIS. This will be my third hunt with Jaco. Very excited.

Flying Qatar from Philadelphia to Joburg via Doha. Than airlink to Maun. First time using Qatar Airways.

have a great hunt

Envious, please provide reports.

Good hunting!
And keep us informed, by writing a good hunting report!

Arrived in Botswana the 27th. No issues with travel. Just had negative PCR test to show at the airport.

Good luck.

Matt - How was the flight? Were there a lot of passengers on the PHL-Doha and Doha-JNB legs?
I have taken this route on Qatar a few years ago and I am thinking about booking this for August 2021. Just curious how full the flights are.
Enjoy your safari!

Please tell Jaco hello from the Austin, Texas gang! Wishing you a great hunt.

Matt - How was the flight? Were there a lot of passengers on the PHL-Doha and Doha-JNB legs?
I have taken this route on Qatar a few years ago and I am thinking about booking this for August 2021. Just curious how full the flights are.
Enjoy your safari!

Accipiter

No flights were not even close to full. I’m used to the JFK route to Joburg with South African Airways. Qatar was great just a lot longer.

For those who have taken this route already…how was it with your own firearms?

I’m a PA res who is booked for May 2022 and I am hating to have to use Delta now that SAA is not running across the Atlantic

If you haven't already, check out Nat Geo's many shows on the Okavango (the wife/kids have Disney channel where you get NG for free, or you can pay extra to view on NG channel!) LOL I've passed on to PH friends in neighboring Namibia where the River flows through their own park... Get a pic with Ronnie Blackbeard! 'Have some 80s-90s videos of Peter Capstick's in Bots-really fun to watch. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg