Back to Botswana

For those who have taken this route already…how was it with your own firearms?

I’m a PA res who is booked for May 2022 and I am hating to have to use Delta now that SAA is not running across the Atlantic

BGdino

I did not bring my own rifles. So not sure how that works with Qatar. I have brought my rifles many times on SAA and never had an issue

If you haven't already, check out Nat Geo's many shows on the Okavango (the wife/kids have Disney channel where you get NG for free, or you can pay extra to view on NG channel!) LOL I've passed on to PH friends in neighboring Namibia where the River flows through their own park... Get a pic with Ronnie Blackbeard! 'Have some 80s-90s videos of Peter Capstick's in Bots-really fun to watch. Enjoy!

C.W. Richter

I will have to check it out. We are heading to Shakawe today to fish in the Delta. I will right a full report when we get back.

BGdino

I did not bring my own rifles. So not sure how that works with Qatar. I have brought my rifles many times on SAA and never had an issue

Ok, thanks for the reply. I was hoping you took your own.

Botswana…envy! Looking forward to your report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg