Back to AH.com and going back to Africa!

brushmore

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
Back in January I took a new job in Michigan while my family stayed behind in Pennsylvania. This became quite the ordeal but finally we all moved and are now settled in Southeast Michigan. During all of this I had little time to visit around here but I still dreamed of Africa. But now that we are all settled I can concentrate on the important things like going back to Africa! I've scheduled a trip to the Eastern Cape with my wife and four kids for March. I am still not sure what we will be hunting yet but I'll figure that out soon enough. My oldest is a senior in college and my other three are in high school so this is going to be the one last family trip.

Anyone know of any clubs or ranges South of Detroit? I am looking for a place to practice for my trip in March.

Glad your settled, welcome back! Awesome that your going to get the whole family there, best of luck in prepping for the trip and on the hunt itself!

Glad you made it.

Hope someone knows a range you can use for some practice.

Where are you headed?

Welcome back to posting!

Back in January I took a new job in Michigan while my family stayed behind in Pennsylvania. This became quite the ordeal but finally we all moved and are now settled in Southeast Michigan. During all of this I had little time to visit around here but I still dreamed of Africa. But now that we are all settled I can concentrate on the important things like going back to Africa! I've scheduled a trip to the Eastern Cape with my wife and four kids for March. I am still not sure what we will be hunting yet but I'll figure that out soon enough. My oldest is a senior in college and my other three are in high school so this is going to be the one last family trip.

Anyone know of any clubs or ranges South of Detroit? I am looking for a place to practice for my trip in March.

Contact the NRA I believe they maintain a list of ranges across the country

Welcome back, best of luck on the hunt trip!

Glad to see your getting the family over to enjoy the trip. More important then what the peanut gallery has to say is what are you going back for this trip.
Don't worry about the haters on here you know your going to have a great time. I think with all the returning hunters it speaks loud enough for the haters to just stay jealous as they always have been.

Haters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg