Baboon hunting

RMHUNTER

New member
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Member of
NRA,NAHC
I was just curious if any outfitter offered a baboon hunt as the primary animal?. Just got to thinking I wouldn’t mind going back to Africa and just hunting baboons. Oh sure I might shoot something else, but would like three or four days of just shooting baboons
 
There’s an offer in the deals section now. There are some outfitters that wouldn’t be interested, but smaller and younger outfitters would, particularly early or late season when there are openings in their schedules. There’s no shortage of PHs and outfitters in South Africa to find something.
 
I was just curious if any outfitter offered a baboon hunt as the primary animal?. Just got to thinking I wouldn’t mind going back to Africa and just hunting baboons. Oh sure I might shoot something else, but would like three or four days of just shooting baboons

This is the offer, link below.

Since my first safari, I always wanted to hunt baboons. They were never priority animals, so by the time I completed the package I only had a day or to extra to try for baboon.
They are smart. And hard to get on crosshairs.
In all, it took me 5 safaris to get my first baboon.
It is indeed very interesting and challenging hunt.

I think, that getting a standard PG hunt, plus booking few extra days for baboons, is very much possible with any outfitter having good population of baboons in his area.


 
Hi sir
We are busy with a baboon hunt this week with 3 hunters
So far so good

Anything else feel free to contact me

Regards
 
They are great leopard bait in Namibia....
 
Most places can accommodate Baboon hunting... just inquire about cull rates.
 
Have done it and it is fun.
 
I was just curious if any outfitter offered a baboon hunt as the primary animal?. Just got to thinking I wouldn’t mind going back to Africa and just hunting baboons. Oh sure I might shoot something else, but would like three or four days of just shooting baboons
We are busy doing this as we speak
Going pretty well
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,945
Members
169,655
Latest member
NehuSinhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top