August 2022 Limpopo Buffalo

chashardy

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
My third buffalo and the biggest yet. 45 inch spread and bosses just under 17 inches.

dsc_0126-jpg.481230

Attachments

• DSC_0126.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 489
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Forgot to give info on the hunt: My fourth time with Quagga Safaris and first time on their new 57,000 acre Manketti Reserve near Lephalale in Limpopo Province RSA. I used my 416 Rigby Big Game with Federal's Trophy Bonded Bear Claw 400 gr. ammo and a Leupold VX6 1-6X24 Red Dot scope. Great outfitter and beautiful lodge and amazing food.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on a great buffalo!!!

Nice Buffalo, thanks for posting.

That’s a very impressive Bull!! Congrats.

Could you please give us some info on how the Bear Claw performed…Where you able to recover the bullet?
Thanks, in advance.
I am a big fan of the TBBC. I also shoot it in my 375 H&H double and in my 300 winmag and it has performed beautifully in Africa on lots of plains game and 3 buffalo. The skinners did retrieve a bullet from the buffalo in the pic above. It's a perfect mushroom.

What a brute! Post up some more pictures of those Boss’s!!

Great buffalo! Good for you!

Fantastic trophy, a beautyful Buff indeed!
Congratulations...
A great specimen, a dream one.

Great Buffalo...congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!