At the Gun Range

arizona

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
280
Reaction score
83
Media
24
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Asia/M.East
2
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
South Africia, Botswana, Alaska, Canada, Most Western US, Kyrgyzstan, Namibia

a video I made at the gun range with my son in law and 2 of the grandkids. Getting them ready for their first hunting trips.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good start to your producing career.
 
Looks like bench 4 or 5 at Rio Salado. Well done az.
 
Rio Salado it is, thanks Phil
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top