Army Veterans

Alexandro Faria

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
324
Reaction score
364
Location
Pretoria
Media
20
Articles
8
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SA wingshooters, GOSA,
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Botswana
Hi all,

Haven't been on the forum for a while thanks to finals- priorities, right? I'm in need of some advice and guidance from someone who served in the US Army and I thought I would ask if there's anyone on the forum, if there is anyone anyone that can assist.

Please do let me know- I've been searching for an answer for a while and I just can't seem to come right.

Hope everyone is well,
Alex
 
I would need a question before I could answer, or even if I'm qualified to answer said questions.
 
I served a very long time ago but I'll help you if I can.
 
Depends on the question.
 
Yes, please share the question. There are many Army veterans on this site with a broad spectrum of backgrounds.
 
I'm still on Active Duty, heading to Fairbanks this month. I'd be happy to help with any questions.
 
Fire away with the question - I'm sure someone here can help!
 
Hi all,

Haven't been on the forum for a while thanks to finals- priorities, right? I'm in need of some advice and guidance from someone who served in the US Army and I thought I would ask if there's anyone on the forum, if there is anyone anyone that can assist.

Please do let me know- I've been searching for an answer for a while and I just can't seem to come right.

Hope everyone is well,
Alex

Alex,

I recently retired from active duty. As others have mentioned above, do tell us what you are struggling with. I am sure if we can't answer directly, we should at least be able to point you to the right POC.


I'm still on Active Duty, heading to Fairbanks this month. I'd be happy to help with any questions.

Enjoy your time at FWA Cody.


Regards,
 
I'm still on Active Duty, heading to Fairbanks this month. I'd be happy to help with any questions.

Have fun at FWA. I shot at the skeet club on base regularly when I lived in Fairbanks. Great group of guys.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,740
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top