Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, NSSF
Hunted
Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, California, Alberta Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Another great example of you never know when you’ll need to be ready, willing and able. She seemed very ready, willing and able. Good job mom!

Well done for that momma bear!

This is not ordinary civilian ccw response. She has done everything too much right. She must be cop, or ex cop, or some LEO. Trained to perfection.

This is not ordinary civilian ccw response. She has done everything too much right. She must be cop, or ex cop, or some LEO. Trained to perfection.

Indeed, but still impressive

Yup, I thought so too and based on info posted by TwoTracks it looks like she is in fact LEO.
On a very positive note, there are more ladies packing today than any time before. And more very good trainers and training programs available as well.

Another great example of you never know when you’ll need to be ready, willing and able. She seemed very ready, willing and able. Good job mom!
How do you make the video play. When I click on it it tells me it won't load.

How do you make the video play. When I click on it it tells me it won't load.
Hmmm, it worked yesterday but now it appears the video has been taken down.

Most of my friends have stopped traveling to Brazil, as it has become too dangerous, even for Latinos. Maybe they need to hire this lady for body guard duty.............great video...looks legit....FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZGTS

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob