Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Fellow AH members,

We have a cancellation special, it's a Red Stag hunt I will give a good deal with a blackbuck or a fallow deer, but if you are interested of mixing with other big game animals let me know and I can prepare a deal.

This hunt will take place in our lodge located in Buenos Aires province, only 3 hours from the international arrival by 4wd. This area is great for this kind of hunt due the diversification and quality of trophies. Also you will have the opportunity to mix this with a small game hunt as ducks, dove, pigeon and partridge if you are interested.

RED STAG + BLACKBUCK US$ 5000
5 DAYS HUNT MEDAL CLASS TROPHY (BRONZE AND SILVER SCI SIZING)

Also, you can upgrade the blackbuck to a fallow deer which will be US$ 1000 more.

Let me know any question or doubt, i'm at your disposal.

CAZA & SAFARIS ARGENTINA TEAM

1708355084344.jpeg

1708356576237.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a date from 15 to 20 of May to lock in !

Take advantage of this crazy deal!

Best Regards,
Federico

Are the Red Stag photos you posting representative of the Bronze/Silver sizing per the package, or are those representative of animals outside of that classification?

Are the Red Stag photos you posting representative of the Bronze/Silver sizing per the package, or are those representative of animals outside of that classification?
Hello, those are representative animals for this package, both will be high silver.

Best Regards,

Ugh!!!! WHY am I trying to play the financial game in my head with this opportunity, all while knowing I have a hunt in July to RSA!! :E Crying:
Dang nabit. Is it too late to set-up a 'Go-Fund-Me' for this hunt?? :ROFLMAO:
It is a really spectacular offer and I wish I had the funds to make this happen. Someone pop on this and share the story with the rest of us!!

Hahaha, maybe we can arrange something for next year, not this price, but a little up not too much !!
If we start the go fundme now, for next year you will have and with the difference!!

I just came back from the lodge, leave there 3 hunters for stag blackbuck and fallow deer.

And if you need any references we have plenty!!

Regards,

Federico
Ugh!!!! WHY am I trying to play the financial game in my head with this opportunity, all while knowing I have a hunt in July to RSA!! :E Crying:
Dang nabit. Is it too late to set-up a 'Go-Fund-Me' for this hunt?? :ROFLMAO:
It is a really spectacular offer and I wish I had the funds to make this happen. Someone pop on this and share the story with the rest of us!!

Fellow AH members,

We have a cancellation special, it's a Red Stag hunt I will give a good deal with a blackbuck or a fallow deer, but if you are interested of mixing with other big game animals let me know and I can prepare a deal.

This hunt will take place in our lodge located in Buenos Aires province, only 3 hours from the international arrival by 4wd. This area is great for this kind of hunt due the diversification and quality of trophies. Also you will have the opportunity to mix this with a small game hunt as ducks, dove, pigeon and partridge if you are interested.

RED STAG + BLACKBUCK US$ 5000
5 DAYS HUNT MEDAL CLASS TROPHY (BRONZE AND SILVER SCI SIZING)

Also, you can upgrade the blackbuck to a fallow deer which will be US$ 1000 more.

Let me know any question or doubt, i'm at your disposal.

CAZA & SAFARIS ARGENTINA TEAM

View attachment 588238

Frederico,

Can you describe method of hunting in this area? Spot/Stalk? Stand hunting? Are the animals free range, or is it a high fenced property?

Can you describe method of hunting in this area? Spot/Stalk? Stand hunting? Are the animals free range, or is it a high fenced property?
It's all High Fence there are no Red Stags like this free range in Argentina.

hola ! we have both areas, depends on each hunter wishes. You can hunt free range or in an open area. What species are you looking for? can we be in touch by email to send you more info? best regards
Federico

thanks very much. I am contacting you by email with prices and times . Regards. Federico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayadelhi01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.