App license error

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
9,988
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Screenshot_20210604-164708.jpg


Anyone else getting this?
 
Yes. Working on it.

WEB access is fine.
 
Thanks...I was trying not to take it personally
 
I would like to personally take several shots of Glenlivet.
 
app? Is that like "whats appenin' man?". I dont know from apps.,,
 
I'm having the same problem!
 
I'm aware of the issue and we're trying to resolve it. We should have this fixed hopefully by early next week.
 
I can access through tapatalk

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk
 
Is anyone else having a problem with the iPhone app. I keep getting this message. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it and I still get the same message.
 

Attachments

  • 8A9A93B2-6E98-4318-A4DB-FC1164663E09.png
    8A9A93B2-6E98-4318-A4DB-FC1164663E09.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 253
Same with me. I just PM’d Brickburn.
 
Is anyone else having a problem with the iPhone app. I keep getting this message. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it and I still get the same message.
Same here, started yesterday on my iPhone 11
 
just tried the app and no go
 
I have this same issue with Whatsapp as of a couple days ago. Have an Android though.
 
Work in progress gentlemen.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,023
Members
169,687
Latest member
WallaceBlo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top