Any AH'ers in SoCal?

rnovi

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
683
Reaction score
976
Location
Smyrna, TN
Media
27
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, SCI, HFMA, and a Certified KCBS BBQ Judge
Hunted
South Africa, Texas, Alaska - hey, they count. Trust me!
Hello All,

I was thinking...how many of us are there in SoCal? If there are a few, what do you think of having a SoCal dinner/meet up?

I'm here in the OC.

Thoughts? If there's enough of us we could rent one of the Bays at the Angeles Range.
 
Hello All,

I was thinking...how many of us are there in SoCal? If there are a few, what do you think of having a SoCal dinner/meet up?

I'm here in the OC.

Thoughts? If there's enough of us we could rent one of the Bays at the Angeles Range.
I think there are still a few...as I recall SCI used to be based here, and Safar Press is still here. Several SCI chapters still active.
 
I was looking to see if SCI OC still had meetings at the old German Club...seems pretty barren sadly.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,702
Members
170,140
Latest member
узнатьбольшеможнонасайте
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top