Another Texas hunter

I'm in Katy TX, a suburb of Houston.

I don't know who will be my PH yet.

I will be interested in the report. I have read a few on here, not sure if I have read's yours. I will look for it.

Thanks for all the welcoming. I'm looking forward to the trip. Looking for airline tickets now!, it's getting real.
My ph was Don and he was a great guy and an excellent ph. You’d be in great hands with Wik or Collin as well. Everyone was very friendly and they go above and beyond making sure you are enjoying your trip.

If you have any questions about the place I’ll be happy to answer any of them in a pm or a phone call even. Chatting with a handful of members on here and reading as much as i could made me feel very comfortable and relaxed before my safari. This has been the most helpful forum I’ve been on.

Hello jomw10,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome aboard

Hi,

Looking forward to interacting in this forum. I have been hunting in Texas and US for a few year now and finally I have decided to explore Africa.
I have booked a trip with games4africa for next year!. Looking forward to the adventure.

Rgds,
Jose'
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hello88plus

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.