Another new member from Wyoming

Welcome aboard WY ME. Obviously, "you know the ropes," at least most of them anyway. What have you hunted in the past? What will your girls be hunting or are they just observing? Have you chosen an outfitter? What is on your respective wish lists / menus? BTW booking through Travel Express will give you piece of mind. Their service is outstanding.
I'll for sure be looking for a kudu, probably an eland and also a gemsbok as well. My girls each want to shoot a gemsbok. As for African animals, I've shot a gemsbok, steenbok, duiker, red hartebeest, blesbok, warthog and my favorite...a 58" free range kudu. The kudu is one of my favorite wall hangings. He's right up there with my wife's WY buffalo, my daughter's black bear and a couple of animals I shot. The kudus were really alert and on edge, smart animals. It must be because of all the leopards keeping them on their toes 24/7.
We're already booked on a large farm where we hunted last time, but thanks for the recommendation.

Welcpme to the forum. Glad to have you here. I'm also in Wy. Just across the state.
Bruce

Hello WY ME,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcpme to the forum. Glad to have you here. I'm also in Wy. Just across the state.
Bruce
Hey Bruce

When I was a kid (1970's) and into my twenties my dad would take us hunting just north of Gillette on the Daly ranch. He'd been hunting there since the 1950's. It was my favorite place on earth to hunt back then.

Welcome from Montana!

Welcome to the family and the forum.

Welcome to AH! Hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH!

Yello
As my daughter would say I've been "creeping" in on your posts here for a bit but finally decided to join the conversation. I'll be going back to Namibia this spring for some plains game fun with my girls... including my 83 year young mother, as well as my brother and his kids. It'll be my 3rd time hunting (plus a few more times working) in Africa. I'm a newbie though compared to my brother who's been to several countries in Africa 30 or 40 times for work. It'll be my girls' first time...I'm getting excited for them.
I'm a hunter and trapper of everything big or small and a B&C measurer here in Western Wyoming.
RJ
That's awesome. I'm in the Cheyenne area, and there are several of us who run around hunting together. If you're ever in the area, we should swap some stories and shoot some birds.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois