Another New Guy from Georgia

Welcome, now is the perfect time to get a deposit down on a 2026 hunt
 
Welcome to AH

@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS:
As a premium hunting outfitter in the Lowveld of South Africa, Derian Koekemoer Safaris offers an unparalleled hunting experience in one of Africa's most renowned hunting destinations.

The Lowveld region is known for its incredible biodiversity and abundance of wildlife, providing a thrilling hunting experience for clients.

www.dksafaris.co.za
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Greetings Nicaburns,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5828.png
    IMG_5828.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5642.png
    IMG_5642.png
    5 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5619.png
    IMG_5619.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5539.png
    IMG_5539.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 91
Welcome aboard. Lots of great information here to help you plan a safari.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,395
Messages
1,574,967
Members
170,203
Latest member
poluchiclind1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top