Another New Guy from Georgia

Nicaburns

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
148
Reaction score
454
Location
Atlanta, GA
Media
19
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Well, I am one of the guys that has always dreamed of Africa but never thought I could go. Since DSC was here in ATL, it made me think I night just stand a chance of getting to go! Hopefully I will go for the first time in summer of 2026!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!

That’s awesome to hear! DSC is such a great event, and it’s amazing how it can inspire you to take that leap toward your dream hunt.

Summer 2026 sounds like the perfect time to make it happen! Africa is truly a special place, and once you experience it, I’m sure it’ll be unforgettable.

I’m rooting for you and hope everything falls into place for that first trip!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! The new guys from Georgia club is getting pretty big. Spoken from someone who never thought he'd go to Africa and then did...you will NOT regret going. You will only regret not going sooner. Glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. Lots of useful information here.
 
Welcome to AH Nicaburns!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard from South Georgia. Lots of great info and knowledgeable folks here, willing to help.
 
Welcome from Cartersville
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here!
 
Well, I am one of the guys that has always dreamed of Africa but never thought I could go. Since DSC was here in ATL, it made me think I night just stand a chance of getting to go! Hopefully I will go for the first time in summer of 2026!
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,312
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top