Another hunt at the Rockin G!!!

Carrie

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Red deer down!!!! I’ve had my eye on this pretty guy for a while!!! This was probably the most riskiest shot(for myself) I’ve taken but probably the cleanest shot yet!!!! He was about 230 yards(which looked about 400!!! Lol) across a canyon up hill and I was laying down prone with my gun propped up on a dirt pile. One shot and he went down!!! Thank you @gizmo Erik Grimland and the Rockin G ranch for having us out this weekend!!!! We all had a lot of fun!!!!! ❤️❤️
B02BCEFB-A65D-4FCA-9781-E135A7856D00.jpeg

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Red deer down!!!! I’ve had my eye on this pretty guy for a while!!! This was probably the most riskiest shot(for myself) I’ve taken but probably the cleanest shot yet!!!! He was about 230 yards(which looked about 400!!! Lol) across a canyon up hill and I was laying down prone with my gun propped up on a dirt pile. One shot and he went down!!! Thank you @gizmo Erik Grimland and the Rockin G ranch for having us out this weekend!!!! We all had a lot of fun!!!!! ❤️❤️View attachment 372373
Wow that is a great deer Carrie, well done. What rifle, scope, calibre, bullet?

Congrats on a great deer Carrie!

Awesome job Carrie!

Wow....big ole deer!

What a grand stag! Great job Carrie! And congratulations!

Way to get a hunt in during Covid!

Great red stag!!!!

Congrats - Thats a beauty!

Nice deer Carrie. The good old .30/06 still gets it done.

Very nice trophy. Congrats !!

Your smile says it all. What an awesome shot on an excellent stag. Thanks for sharing your adventure. Congratulations on a great hunt and a beautiful day to be outdoors!

That´s a nice one Carrie, congrats !

Very nice congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg