Another hello from Texas

Welcome to AH
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I’m from the Texas panhandle. Hunted last year in Limpopo region and had a successful and very good time. Wish I would have learned from more experienced folks prior to going but there’s no time like the present to learn more.
Welcome to the site Sir.
 
Welcome fellow Texan.
 
Welcome!! Midland, Texas
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I’m from the Texas panhandle. Hunted last year in Limpopo region and had a successful and very good time. Wish I would have learned from more experienced folks prior to going but there’s no time like the present to learn more.
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top