Another Hello from New Brunswick

Servus Gustav ! Welcome to AH !

I too have gone many times to the Dortmund Jagd & Hund, and plan on going again in 2022. Did not know that there was so much media frenzy about it in the beginning (I'm a bit far from retirement still, so this is from before my time).

I hope to hear your stories in the future! A lot of us here love hearing about things from a few years ago.

Cheers!
 
welcome welcome welcome

i recognise the trinkaus name from the shows in dortmund, i did a few of them some years ago
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,397
Members
170,575
Latest member
CarynRason
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top