Another “hunt” from YouTube Cape Buffalo

sureshot375

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I found this gem while trying to fall asleep last night.

So the story goes that these two rogue bulls escaped from a “large concession” into a smaller breeding area. The bulls were immediately drawn to the truck. It looks to me like that had missed the feed wagon for a few day and were ready for their rations.

So then these fine sportsmen decide to shoot it with a bow and “ Ill equipped arrow” for sport from the back of the truck.

Absolute garbage all around. This is worse than our favorite lion cross bow video.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many gullible fkn morons are out there....?.....very young bulls....and nice and tame and bit frisky....maybe looking for a head scratching from a nice oerson....the prick doing the commentary....fk knows ....him and all including the fktards running the hunt need to be given a serious bitch slapping....all they worth giving.......actually the South African fkr running it is a cxxt.....please pass it on if anyone knows him (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two were tame. Just like the cows following my truck at my property looking for food. Why anyone would post that as a hunting video is beyond me.

I keep thinking on this video. I don’t think the video bothers me as much as the comments are to come that say if it’s legal they support all hunting. I wrote this in the crossbow CBL lion thread, but when does a wild species become domestic livestock? They say it broke in from an adjacent concession area. They mean it broke in from the portion of the property where the bulls are released for hunting. It’s a pretty common scenario. Breeding farm where they breed the cow calves and either sell or release the bull calves for hunting on one part of property. Hunting area on other part of property. People keep saying South Africa has cleaned up these practices and it’s only a few bad operators. The only thing I see has changed is these videos don’t make it to YouTube like they use to. They get edited a certain way or hunt is recreated differently. This video is 9 years old. They are getting harder to find, partly because information spreads so much easier now like this thread.

Last edited:
I’ve posted this video before, but this is another “hunt” that should have been kept private. I can’t understand being proud of the trophy in either video.
Seriously, how do you tell this pathetic story when you get home - of course bwana seemingly has no issues since he has published a video about it. But this "hunt" was just about like killing an angus bull from the feed ring next door.

But it is legal so I assume we should all applaud it?

The A*s should be condemned to the same fate! Ridiculous!

I will never support the "if it's legal we should support" thought process on certain things that goes against common sense and personal morals. My father's advice long ago rings true to this day,
"Just because something is legal doesn't make it right."
Where exactly we draw that line is the personal grey area.

Seriously, how do you tell this pathetic story when you get home - of course bwana seemingly has no issues since he has published a video about it. But this "hunt" was just about like killing an angus bull from the feed ring next door.

The legal crowd will come in shortly telling us we are part of the problem and we need to accept this sort of behavior to fight for our hunting rights.

It’s very disappointing that this sort of thing goes on, but not surprising. The world is full of absolute idiots. I can’t believe that the ph could possibly be licensed, and be willing to conduct that sort of business.

As a South African it is painful to watch these reprobates give the hunting industry in South Africa such a bad name.

I also noticed the great white hunter in the first video did not have a front sight on his electrical tape covered rifle’s barrel. Shows you what they expect ito possible follow up.

I’ve posted this video before, but this is another “hunt” that should have been kept private. I can’t understand being proud of the trophy in either video.
Young soft bulls, feeding, blind with a firearm, ponytail and Nosler Partitions. What a couple of douche bags!

Did anyone see who the outfitter/PH who was on the hunt? I couldn't read his shirt logo nor did I see it on the video. At the last bow shot, you can catch a glimpse of the fence behind the bull. I doubt the pasture was even 2K acres.
Just plain stupid !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois