Ammo Load Out

@MikeDeltaFoxtrot

I use the same setup but I add foam padding inside the ammo box on top of the bullets and all around the boxes in the Pelican case. Cleaning patches work too. That way nothing rattles around. And yeah, that's not too much ammo. Gun stuff can happen.
 
You always take extra ammo. You never know when you are going to have one of those days.
 
I always take rounds for about three times the number of animals I plan to get. I call it Targets of Opportunity because I invariably see something I can't live without. Such as a black springbok amongst the commons we were culling. When you get to culling you can burn mucho powder in some situations. Never too much ammo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,033
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top