Ammo & component price increasing

Your becoming a politician then.

MB
If I was, I would really be loaded, and not worry about ammo prices, or hunts, lol. A one term congressman has a retirement (last I checked) of $15k month! And they say they cannot live on those terms.
 
If I was, I would really be loaded, and not worry about ammo prices, or hunts, lol. A one term congressman has a retirement (last I checked) of $15k month! And they say they cannot live on those terms.
Don't think that is true.


"Members of Congress are eligible for a pension at the age of 62 if they have completed at least five years of service. Members are eligible for a pension at age 50 if they have completed 20 years of service, or at any age after completing 25 years of service. The amount of the pension depends on years of service and the average of the highest three years of salary. By law, the starting amount of a member's retirement annuity may not exceed 80 percent of his or her final salary."

As FactCheck.org notes, that means that members of the House of Representatives - who are up for reelection every two years - would not be able to collect pensions of any amount if they only served one term. U.S. senators, on the other hand, serve six-year terms and would be able to collect pensions after one full term. But the pensions wouldn't equal their full salaries.

 
Have felt for a long time that local retailers were gouging us for primers and powder. Different parts of the country have way different prices, or did a few month back.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top