Americase Group Buy for 3-Gun rolling safari cases (order form here)

We can order up to the deadline, right? There's not like a cap to how many they'll make? Just a minimum of 10 ?

That’s right. It would not surprise me that those getting their request in early would be the orders fulfilled earliest.

I got an email from Americase this morning that they have received 17 pre-order forms and that all buyers have received acknowledgements.
Yep, finally got my email yesterday. I'm officially in.

Ordered thank you rookhawk for taking the time to put this together.

I sent my order in today for one. Any idea if they can do name plates on these cases?

HH

I sent my order in today for one. Any idea if they can do name plates on these cases?

HH

They used to have one on the top of it when it was a production model. Not sure if they will put one on ours or not. IF they do put the "Americase" name plate on it, you can drill out the pop rivets, reverse it, and have it engraved. The only issue is it will put small holes in the interior foam where you backed out and replaced the pop rivets. I just put luggage tags on the carry handles myself.

Hitman, Another option, if you have an electrical supply house nearby that makes switch nameplates or a shop that make trophies and awards. They usually will have an engraver and blanks. You can have them make one.

Hitman, Another option, if you have an electrical supply house nearby that makes switch nameplates or a shop that make trophies and awards. They usually will have an engraver and blanks. You can have them make one.

Both good ideas. I did asked them when I submitted the order if they still did the name plate and informed me they did not.
No problem as both the options above work.

HH

Sent in a pre order on Jun 6, still no verification.

Same here, I just received a mail two days after the preorder, to let me know they had received it and would be contacting me further. But so far nothing. Could it be that the sales guy is now busy convincing his management to go ahead, due to the large interest he gathered?

Same here, I just received a mail two days after the preorder, to let me know they had received it and would be contacting me further. But so far nothing. Could it be that the sales guy is now busy convincing his management to go ahead, due to the large interest he gathered?

So far, we have more than doubled the minimum order required for the run. They stated on the order form they would be contacting all interested parties in very early July to collect payment and confirm delivery details.

Every couple of weeks they send me an update saying how many order forms they’ve received as a courtesy.

You shouldn’t worry about not hearing from them AFTER the initial confirmation they received your form.

I suggest you email them once more and check your spam folder if you did not received initial acknowledgment.

I just joined the group and will be sending in my order today. Thank you for putting this together!

Just submitted my order form. Thanks @rookhawk for putting this together. It's definitely gonna get used!

Just submitted my order form. Thanks @rookhawk for putting this together. It's definitely gonna get used!

You're welcome. Anyone that wants in, I think the pre-order cut-off is less than two weeks away.

Sent order last week still have not had a confirmation from them????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.