ALERT!!!! Important Notice for All Who Imported And Exported Trophies Into or From the U.S.

If that don't work what about stuff like Lifelock..... or we can all go by fake names again..... Dick Trickle.

If that don't work what about stuff like Lifelock..... or we can all go by fake names again..... Dick Trickle.
Yip coming up with a fake names is fun and easy, just throw all your favorite stuff together. BJ Gunsantits at your service.

Going global..... Ho Flug Cum

Phil McGrowin

Hey I went to school with Ho's brother, Som Dom Fok

I was in class with Sum Ting Wong

Just adding a light heart to this.... please nobody take offense or take personal.

Harry Johnson

Dick Hertz

Rosey Palmer

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 6.34.49 PM.png

This upcoming election is everything to my fellow sportsman.
Trumps sons are avid hunters.Trump holds dear the second amendment.
Clinton on the other hand is a liberal gun hating anti hunter.
God forbid if Clinton is elected our
Hunting will disappear even slowly.
Vote for Trump or expect more regulations immediately.
God bless America!
Bob Daymon

thanks Robert for the continued updates.

Fellow Hunters....this issue is more complicated than trying to find a reload recipe for your rifle!!!!
After consulting with our USFWL attoneys over and over for the last two weeks, our opinion is that there is no need for an individual to comply according to exemption 6 of the FOIA act (see below). It is a federal offense to release personal information. I, as an individual hunter, will not be creating another record of information to be 'out there'. The choice is yours as an individual, however, I am sharing this information to assist those who are still not sure.

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 7.40.50 AM.png

Thanks for sharing the latest Robert!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross