Alcoholic???

Thx for the invite Phuck Phace!
 
See you in 6 weeks! Loaded for bear/beer/whatever
 
I would be up there enjoying that but I'm in Houston trying to start a violent uprising by telling everyone Robert E. Lee started this hurricane. It's gaining ground!
 
Better start doing liver exercises now. ;)
In case you were wondering what @gizmo was referring to... these exercises have been around for ages! Deep breathing and lots of grunting...

liver-exercises.jpg


liver-exercises-2.jpg
 
I would be up there enjoying that but I'm in Houston trying to start a violent uprising by telling everyone Robert E. Lee started this hurricane. It's gaining ground!
The Libocrats are too busy fuming over the Arpaio pardon. It's a glorious day.
 
images-2.jpeg
 
Unknown.jpeg
 
3-11.jpg
 
IMG_0588.JPG
 
IMG_0862.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,292
Members
169,334
Latest member
ElizabetSc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top