Alcoholic???

Happy Thanksgiving:D Beers:

D215AE58-5E1E-458D-8949-1A0AE3A32790.jpeg
 
IMG_0787.jpeg
 
Probably a repeat but in Detroit on a business trip, I stayed in a rather low end motel. In the nightstand was a Gideon's Bible. I opened it and inside the cover was a written message. It said "Drinking problem? Call this number". Out of curiosity, I did. It was the liquor store across the street.
 
I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk , I fall down. No problem.
The only drinking problem I have is I can't afford it
If you'd sell some of your stash of .243 brass you'll be able to afford a bottle of Bundy. LOL
 
D64CB4AB-C316-406D-AC79-50662408356B.jpeg
 
:D Beer Bottle: Pretty Labrador you have there.
@BeeMaa
You must be drunk you fool.
Any sober person can plainly see it's a doberman.
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Lay off the booze and have another look
Bob

Oh come un, really, it's nahther a lab ner a dobby. Look at its eyes and shunny shart hair co oat.

That thar is one of them shart herie, pointy, European, fur ren, Austarailun burdie pointun dogs.
 
Oh come un, really, it's nahther a lab ner a dobby. Look at its eyes and shunny shart hair co oat.

That thar is one of them shart herie, pointy, European, fur ren, Austarailun burdie pointun dogs.
@Ridge Runner
Y'all must be as drunk as @BeeMaa. Neither of Yas knows one end of the stick from tuther.
It taint an or-stray- yun pointun dawg. I've seen one of those and they don't look like that.
No y'all got me befuddled. Those big puppy dog eye's sure make it cute as all get out tho.
It's to short to be a sausage dog.
Bob
 
IMG_1184.jpeg
 
IMG_1185.jpeg
 
IMG_1194.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,460
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top